The Fusion Steel Heart Will Be. . . . . . .

Jerry Busse

. . . . here within the next 48 hours!!!! :cool:

We are running one more experimental pattern on the Fusion Handles and have our fingers crossed that it may prove to be yet another option that we can offer.

Also, we appear to have worked out most of the glitches in our new online shopping cart software but need a little more time to ensure that everything comes off without a glitch.

Thanks for your patience and please stay tuned boys, it ought to be a wild one!!!!

Jerry

Yee-haw!

Some more pictures while we wait?

How about a 5/16" full height grind in Jungle Camo with Magnum Canvas Micarta handles?

:D

In other words,,, "two more weeks", guys :D :D

I have a feeling it will be well worth the wait though :eek: :eek: :D

go ahead and put me on the order list Jerry,,

Yippy ki yay mofo, er, steel heart! 48 hours is NOT two weeks! It's a comin' baby! Now more pics Jerry!

Cheers,
(A happy) BillyJoeBob :D

What will the delay with the Steel Heart do to the release dates of future knives. Will new models still be offered at the first of the month or will they now get moved to the middle of the month like the Steel Heart?

If the Boss says 48 hours... I believe him.... :cool:

(a little sucking up never hurt) ;)

er.... ummm.... now is that in human time frames, redwood tree time frames or geological time frames???? :eek:

I think Busse makes the most incredible handles...just out of curiosity and naivete..are they extruded or carved by a machine? I know nothing about micarta fabrication but am curious.

We just finished the shopping cart and now only need to get it linked to the site. That, along with uploading a few more images, and we'll be flying! :cool:

ETA is 11:00 - 12:00 pm EST, tonight (Friday 10/22)

Thanks again for your patience boys! :cool:

Jerry

Jerry, will I be able to use it? im in singapore.

To get my Natural Outlaw last time, I had to go the International money order route.

Back