The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YAHOO!!!! Got my order in (#413**). If there really are already 41k+ orders, Jerry's gonna NEED that new wing!!!

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!

In the words of the Immortal Amy-0....

You Guys ROCK!!!

I dunno if being a thorn in Jerry's side (and anyone else who was annoyed by my constant BUMPS) qualifies this thing as being my baby, but I'm not taking all the BLAME!!!

It was YOUR thread that started this mess...err ruckus....errr... STAMPEDE.:D

Okay, one last trail pic to close out the hiking season and this thread while it’s still going strong. From this morning—we’ll call this one, “Looking for what’s coming ‘round the bend...”

last pic.jpg

It’s been great, Hogs! Can’t wait to see what Jerry has in store for us next!

PS: I rarely ever drink (usually armed), but I think I'm gonna find a bottle of Amarula next week and have a tall glass of the stuff over crushed ice in honor of this event.

I'll post a pic with the HOGB8's baby brother (the Dog Soldier) if my computer's back up-n-runnin' by then.:thumbsup:

Okay, one last trail pic to close out the hiking season and this thread while it’s still going strong. It’s been great, Hogs! Can’t wait to see what Jerry has in store for us next!

Ummmm What? Close out this thread?!?!?!

Didn't someone mention something about a BASIC FOLDER a few posts back???;)

I'm staying out of this one...... (maybe)

:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

You guys do realize it was my charm and brilliance that made this happen . . . Not to mention my humor, my humility, and my unrivaled modesty . . . You guys helped, but not much

:p:p:p:eek::eek: Jk --- you guys are true Hog Warriors for making this all happen. The fact that Jerry went wayyyyy out of his way to do something that before this week was not possible due to material limitations --- is a real testament to how much he appreciates loyalty and perseverance . . . AND he even named one of the models based on a Mod!! That's ridiculous and awesome all blended into one big Bacon Chili Mix

If you are asking me if you should get another War Feather. then I say yes. I would get more than one if I had the cash available. This knife is going to be awesome

You guys do realize it was my charm and brilliance that made this happen . . . Not to mention my humor, my humility, and my unrivaled modesty . . . You guys helped, but not much

Rob...Mostly the Modesty...seems you left out a few accolades...Scholar, Gentleman, a Taster of Fine Wines, Rogue, Vagabond, and a Beau Brummel...That should cover it..:cool:

WE MADE IT!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Grabbed a BIG-DC, Long straight clip, with a penetrator tip.
Don't know about the rest of you, but I sure wouldn't mind if the Res-C apple-of-my-eye pushed her way to the front of the production line!

Now, where the hell is Rags?!?!??? Somebody email him, he can't miss this!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Back