The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beautiful Pics Robbo!!!

Makes me glad I didn't get a chance to take/post any this afternoon (so much for a relaxing day).... I'd have been embarrassed after seeing yours!!!:thumbsup:

I was wondering if that INFI grain/ripple texture would appear on these thick satin blades like they do on the thinner satin blades... and now we know! THANK YOU for the detailed shots!!!:cool:

After handling mine with a bunch of other Res-C beaut's this evening, I think I have an official answer for the Castaway thread now... CG HOGB8 it is!!!

That’ll work.:thumbsup:

Was actually trying to get a commitment from Stumpy, but apparently he’s still evaluating.:D

Satin INFI is beautiful.

THICK satin INFI is extraordinary!

In all the photo's I'd seen before receiving mine, I kept thinking "Well, that doesn't really look SOOO thick. I mean, it's thick, but it's not REALLY over the top..."

After receiving mine, I realize it's just not that easy to take a photo that gives a true impression of what a HOG this blade is. I mean, is this thick or is this THICK...

thickTalon.jpg

I LOVE this thing!!!:D:D:D

Actually it makes me feel like gearing up for something cool—something like, oh I don’t know...breaching the gates of hell itself to rescue a fallen angel? Yeah—like that.:thumbsup::cool::D

oibt1o8.jpg

ALL THREE BLADE TYPES
66PzgWj.jpg

Great pics posted guys!!!

Sorry I've been awol... been super busy and kinda been doing hit and runs here at BF.com.

Ya wanna see something that will REALLY show how thick these things are?

Stand by.....

These PORKERS make my TaliWhacker look downright tiny!!!
FxpkaJS.jpg

HOk8OdI.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Bet ya could bend your TaliWhacker, but no blue pills will likely ever be needed to keep a HOGB8 strEIGHT!!!

On that note... gotta go again. Stay safe and I'll check in when I can over the next couple of weeks.;)

Satin INFI is beautiful.

THICK satin INFI is extraordinary!

In all the photo's I'd seen before receiving mine, I kept thinking "Well, that doesn't really look SOOO thick. I mean, it's thick, but it's not REALLY over the top..."

After receiving mine, I realize it's just not that easy to take a photo that gives a true impression of what a HOG this blade is. I mean, is this thick or is this THICK...

View attachment 925493

I LOVE this thing!!!:D:D:D

Incredible. That's just amazing. Busse does brilliant work.

Back