The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stunning!!!

Will's pic aaaaaaaaaaaaand Jerry's posting!!!:cool::eek:

I'm Loving this thread!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ps: How come I can't "Like" someone's post more than once???;)

A pic that beautiful hurts my heart Will. :) I love the mountains! Where abouts if you don't mind my asking? What peak in the pic?

That's Mt Shuksan in the North Cascades. Many photos of Shuksan's more dramatic south face have been published, as it's easily viewable from the ski lodge on Mt Baker and from Artist's Point at the end of the Mt Baker Hwy. I took that photo yesterday from the north side, on the Winchester Peak trail. :thumbsup:

Edited to say--We were lower than last year when I took this pic and on reflection I realize this is Goat Mtn, not Shuksan. They have some similar features when viewed from the North at different elevations.

Last edited:
Hey, something I noticed in JB's post, he said "It will be a while" ... what time continuum multiplier would you choose for computing a solution based on known values of "2 weeks" Busse time?

I just hope it comes within the current edition of Operation 2 Weeks. I'm hopeful that Jerry wouldn't be engaging in speculation about "trying something new just for this model" unless it was already in the pipeline and scheduled (at least tentatively) for production.

But you never really know...

That's Mt Shuksan in the North Cascades. Many photos of Shuksan's more dramatic south face have been published, as it's easily viewable from the ski lodge on Mt Baker and from Artist's Point at the end of the Mt Baker Hwy. I took that photo yesterday from the north side, on the Winchester Peak trail. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing man that's a spectacular view! :thumbsup: My be doing some hiking myself in a week or so in the Rockies.

Thanks for sharing man that's a spectacular view! :thumbsup: My be doing some hiking myself in a week or so in the Rockies.

Love the Rockies--lived in Grand Junction and then Denver for six years and spent every day I could tromping in the wilderness. Later lived in New Mexico eight years and had a house for a year in Escalante, UT. Each spectacular in its own way. Enjoy, brother!

Back