The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No HOGB8 to carve the turkey this year. Maybe in time to cut down a Xmas tree?
If you celebrate Christmas in February, then YES! I think you'll be able to cut that tree down! :D .... Feb is my guess, maybe late Jan but JTT says next week so most likely, no longer than 2 weeks :D :D

Hey John.....567 Pages is A Lot as well as 11327 posts for HOGB8's..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I wonder where the hunk of infi destined to be my HOGB8 is right now. Is it a blank yet, or is it still trapped in a massive block of steel, yearning to break free? This keeps me up at night, and will for at least another two weeks...:oops::oops::oops::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool:

I’m super stoked for these HOGB8’s. Any idea(guess)of when they will start shipping? I forget when they were offered. Busse is going a mile a minute, to fast to keep up. Thanks

I’m super stoked for these HOGB8’s. Any idea(guess)of when they will start shipping? I forget when they were offered. Busse is going a mile a minute, to fast to keep up. Thanks

BGFBM’s are about to ship (people have been getting dinged for pmt). By my count there are four more O2W products in line before the HOGB8 (A2 TG, BG Battle Saw, Park Ranger and Flak Jack) so think sometime after the first of the year. HOGB8 may cut in line if the Res-C handles are molded and ready, but no way to know beforehand.

Back