• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The Quintessential Chopper, Handmade Fiddleback Forge Bishop with a Rick Lowe Handmade Sheath

The quintessential Chopper of all choppers, the Fiddleback Forge Bishop, and an RLO Sheath: $500

This first picture is not for sale, for story telling purposes only.
Knife Sale-0284.jpg

This is the rig I wanted Rick Lowe to make for me with an Asp piggybacked on a Bishop. The second photo is Not for Sale Either.
Knife Sale-0285.jpg
And I wanted the rig to be MOLLE Compatible to mount on a pack. Sort of Old School meets Tacticool, and I have posted pictures of this rig in use elsewhere on the Fiddleback Sub forum.

The next set of pictures are For Sale:

Knife Sale-0288.jpg
This was Rick's first attempt at the Bishop Sheath, obviously he did not fully understand how MOLLE works. The sheath above was his first attempt. Rather than removing the rivets and modifying, Rick chose to make another sheath pictured in the first pictures above.

For Sale:

2nd owner, New, never used or sharpened, 3/16 O1 steel, Burlap Micarta, with orange G10 pinstripe and trinity pinout Bishop with RLO Sheath: $500

Knife Sale-0290.jpg
Knife Sale-0291.jpg
Knife Sale-0292.jpg
Knife Sale-0295.jpg
Knife Sale-0294.jpg

I accept PayPal or USPS Money Orders. Price includes PayPal Fees and shipping via USPS Priority to the lower 48 only please. Buyers responsibility to know, and comply, with all local knife laws.

Apologies for the over exposed pictures, but I wanted to get the spalting accurately, It is just beautiful. Also, apologies for the blurred pictures of the sheath taken on our dog's couch while he was napping, but the lighting was poor and the shutter speed too slow. It tells the story none the less, so I went with it.

Last edited:
Bump to state that I am willing to accept reasonable offers on this Bishop and RLO sheath

Back