• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The Steel Saints Riding Lanyard - an adjustable length weighted monkeys fist

This weighted monkeys fist keychain is full adjustable and was named after the motorcycle club (with permission). First color in options is monkeys fist; second color is added to the weave. Standard with 1.5" steel ball insert; other sizes and colors by request. A "monkeys fist" is actually illegal in some states; make sure its ok for you to own before you buy. All new lanyards are made with a decorative stopper knot to keep the loop from cinching too tight when fully extended. The lanyards in the picture included a simple, unattractive piece of paracord with overhand knots to accomplish this.

Price $39.95 + $6 shipping.
IMG_6319-1.jpg

Last edited:
OD on the monkeys fist please. When it's ready PM me with instructions on where (how) to send the payment. After I get the first one I'll probably come back for a few more as gifts.

Thanks!

painted; I currently have a backlog list about 5-6 weeks. I make items in the order they were purchased. I sincerely appreciate your interest and if you'd like, I'll give you the email where you can paypal me. Go checkout the original thread in gadgets and gear, give me your opinion on the stopper knot you'd like!

Here's the first one I actually made with a decorative stopper called the double matthew walker knot. I like this knot (lower right in photo) and use it to end my firesteel paracord sheath, and to end my alice pack paracord handle; it is solid and just a perfect 'bump in the road' to prevent loss of the loop through the manrope knot on the lanyard. This is also the first I braided spiral rather than diamond on the 4-strand round braid. Specify diamond or spiral braid, and walker knot (first photo) or double wall knot (middle ring-like knot in second photo)
monkey003.jpg

040811001.jpg

Below are two just finished next to each other with the double matthew walker stopper knot on the grey one, and the double wall knot on the tan one. I like them both, so these are your options when ordering:
monkey005.jpg

Back