The Sunday Picture Show... (1-14-2018) . . . OLD Show look at the DATE...

The goocher was a long conveyer belt oven with a controlled atmosphere that burned hot enough to melt Titanium and had enough Nitrogen inside to prevent unwanted oxidation. Thanks for the compliment. I try to stock up on things that are no longer available.
Those handles you bought could easily be converted to custom knives.

I thought about it but I collect buck knife parts handles blades whatever they make knives out of. I have more 560s than 186s... every chance I get to buy one I jump on it. Well depends on how much they want for it that is. Again nice collection. Thanks for sharing it for all the see.

:)

The fun for me is assembling the parts in new and interesting ways. I can also make combinations that are more useful to me personally. The 560 works best in this regard, but it requires more work to modify than the 186. I like lighter handles, better blades, pocket clips, anodized finishes, thumb studs, etc. I particularly like the blade size and shape of this format, the workability of the Ti handles, and the finger grooves.
The no brainer easy modification is putting Selector blades in the 186. It is also easy to add that lanyard loop to the 186.

Great show everyone! Thanks for the wonderful pics! I was away from the computer all day yesterday so was unable to post. I sometimes wish there was a "double like" button, it would have been pushed on a lot of SPS post in the past.

What a great show we had lots of beautiful knives and great pictures. I and everyone else thanks everybody that posted and shared a little something. Thank you.

One more thing Makael is giving away a beautiful sheath for a 119 custom made by him. Look at post 7 that's the sheath he's giving away I believe. You have to enter his contest on a different post he's running. I didn't know about it until I was looking through all the different post today. It Ends Tonight Monday night at midnight. Go check out his post. If I would have known I would have mentioned it at the beginning of the Sunday Picture Show. I believe you have to enter a picture on the Sunday Picture Show to have a chance to win. Good luck everybody. Very nice of him to do this for everyone.

:)

Back