The Sunday Picture Show... (8-26-2018) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...

The Sunday Picture Show... (8-26-2018)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Sz8WZA7.jpg

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
special any Buck Knife will do...

Hello everyone. Today I have a nice pair of
424 Bucklites. With Work-man on the blade.
One is blue and one is gray...

Thanks for looking,

ITE

KrH86os.jpg

SoId8D6.jpg

p0o2GSg.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D ...

:) ...

I like that color of blue, hopefully the new BL is close to that.
The gray one looks rather familiar.
Here are 3 I picked up from the factory at the 30th event. The gray one is glow in the dark, green.20180826_071155.jpg

For your Picture Show, Armand, a small Buck made by Wild Bill Cody. And a rare Buckbrite, the peach. The darker one is the orange from some years ago. Have a nice day, guys, thanks for watching.

Haebbie

4EEF6A3B-E499-437D-A23A-0B0078F14A21.jpeg B9288AE5-C18C-44B4-9F16-5F239A4D6E92.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks ITE for your unwavering commitment to the this and all who post in the SPS!

Today I'm taking Dutch and doing some training. He has no problem finding and retrieving birds, deciding just which Buck knife to take on hunts;) Preston
001.JPG

Happy SPS to all. Thank you to all who come here to enjoy Buck Knives each and every Sunday and especially to Armand for his years of dedication in getting the show off and running.

Here is a 110 with G-10 scales and S30V blade. I picked up a couple of these at the 30th for a great deal.
I do see however what some were talking about regarding over polishing the edges of the G-10 at the bolsters smoothing the texture of the G10 and effecting the color.

BWAw1eS.jpg

DHLnAUi.jpg

Sometimes it is fun to pick thru the cheapo box. Don't need a single one of them but gee whiz, they were in a 5 dollar box!
Sometimes I feel like fly paper.... I go thru a show and all the Bucks stick to me....

Not normally my thing but the 281 NXT is kinda neat, not something I paid attention to before. The rubber over mold feels good and can be opened one handed. Not a fan of serrations on small blades though.

281.422.425.FiveDollarBox.082518.JPG

Last edited:
My BuckLite 424X from 1990 and it's nylon pouch. Also a Buck 110 Pro I took fishing with me last week posed along with my fishing buddy's 44 SPL revolver - the finishes looked very similar and begged for a photo. OH
IMG_6561.JPG

Buck_110_Pro_Ruger_44_SPL.jpg

Years ago, I was super excited when I found this on a dealers table. Sadly, the box was empty. The dealer related that the knife was stolen from the box at a previous show. The empty box was of no use to him and it followed me home for a five dollar bill.
It took me quite a few years but I am now finally able to fill that empty box. It is a really neat knife, both blades are deep relief etched, not a surface laser type etch. Not in the special projects list so not sure about the date. "0060" is engraved on the bolster but given its rarity, I doubt the full 1,000 were ever made.

317.Railroader.081918  (1).JPG 317.Railroader.081918  (2).JPG 317.Railroader.081918  (3).JPG 317.Railroader.081918  (4).JPG 317.Railroader.081918  (6).JPG

Happy Ending!
317.Railroader.081918  (7).JPG

Last edited:
those were SMKW special projects. 1989 if i remember correctly 1000 were made. also a farmer, space exploration, and constitution (we the people knife).

Back