The Sunday Picture Show... (9-17-2017) . . . OLD Show look at the DATE...

There never was a square framed NS 112...The custom shop in the early 80's are extremely rare and most were stag or elk with brass. Ivory, pearl and other premium handles are likely made by Leroy later in the 80's and 90's. Look for the rarely offered BCCI 112's if you want Damascus. I think I seen one peeking out of one of the pics today. Thanks for all the rare 112's today!

JB, here's that Diesel train Buck 110...

7vGy4CU.jpg

J2SfS6u.jpg

:)

DeSotoSky..there was only 80 of that bare headed club 112. I so wanted to put mine in rotation I had it on my belt twice but went with a different 112. The drop point on in was so different from other DP 112'S and I knew I would not find another one to replace it for my display. I have never seen one for sale...ever. Thanks again for all the 112's!

I organized the storage for my 2-line 100 series.
Bert
Nice, does the tray fit in a cabinet? You are going to need 2 trays soon, one for fiber and the other for micarta. For some reason the 2 line micarta are harder to find and I am having trouble filling out that set. Ebay pictures are often not good enough to determine the spacers. /Roger

So we gamble.

If the picture on e-Bay is too bad to determine the spacers (or whatever)......you fall back on Buck Intuition.

This one was so blurry that you could not see the one-line Buck stamped on the blade, could not tell condition.......you could hardly tell it was a 102. The description looked like it had been written by a psychotic Somali immigrant on crack.

My Buck Intuition said it was a good gamble......got it dirt cheap and was the only bidder.

:D

IMG_2593.JPG

Back