The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2021 forum knife possibility discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pàdruig

Live and Let Die
Platinum Member
Can someone please post a picture of an 86 next to a 97? I'm trying to figure out the size of this knife (having never seen an 86 in person).

Thanks!

-Tyson

Here you go.

bHrjHhw.jpg

JJ_Colt45

Gold Member
Thanks Charlie! I'm glad to see any offering this year and it looks like a nice one at that. I will be very interested in seeing what covers they might go with for these. Definitely in probably for two.

Last edited:

RobbW

Gold Member
I’m IN! Thanks Charlie for championing a BFC knife this year. The 86 looks perfect.

What would you call the bolster: Threaded Rat-tail? It has threaded flutes and a rat-tail flute. I’ve never seen one like that, and I LIKE IT!

MCar

Gold Member
Definitely in for one and maybe even two if there's enough to go around.

Charlie, thank you for all the help with the 2021 Knife!

madtaz63

Gold Member
Damn.. seeing the Waynorth 86 gives me food for thought.. Swedged Mirror Polished Blade, BF Stamped Bolsters and Gabon Ebony Covers! :cool:

Sabercat

Gold Member
Great news! Count me in!

I'd love to have a few things to vote on - just for the fun of it (perhaps handle color, long pull vs nail nick, smooth bone vs sawcut) but am still quite pleased with the mock up as is - and won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

How about Hemlock Green sawcut bone?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.