These actually work.....

I got some of these on clearance for $3 a piece for my boys, and the bloody things actually work. They have been having a grand time throwing nerf axes in the house, which is a series of words I never would have thought to string together. I have never tried to put a video up before, the best I can do is a link to a couple of tosses
XAonhLp.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/jNJfDwX.mp4

So....have you tried making a tactical version yet? You know, trace the outline on some paper, cit a piece of metal to size, sharpen the edges, and so on? Because it sounds like a fundamentally sound design!

So....have you tried making a tactical version yet? You know, trace the outline on some paper, cit a piece of metal to size, sharpen the edges, and so on? Because it sounds like a fundamentally sound design!
Oh sure, it sounds like fun.... Then the boys might get the 2 kinds mixed up, throw the tactical axes in the house, and hack great big holes in the walls. If I couldn't get them repaired before my wife gets home, I have no doubt I would be sleeping on the sofa for a while. It's in my best interests to shelve that project until the kids are safely away at college in a decade. I really don't like that sofa.

Back