They hit my card today.

So it's been a while and I can't remember. But they charged my card today for my BG AK-47. Does that mean it's ready and they are shipping today? Ordered it a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks.

On a side note had a biopsy today of a knot in my neck and the pathologist said it looks like melanoma. Might as well get drunk!!!!

So it's been a while and I can't remember. But they charged my card today for my BG AK-47. Does that mean it's ready and they are shipping today? Ordered it a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks.

On a side note had a biopsy today of a knot in my neck and the pathologist said it looks like melanoma. Might as well get drunk!!!!

It is actually about 2 weeks between ding and ship time. I'm sorry to hear about the melanoma. Good luck and keep us updated :thumbsup:
https://www.cancer.org/cancer.html

Best wishes for a full recovery. Kick that cancers ass. Keep in touch here were pulling for you.

Thanks.

A speedy recovery for you my friend!

weather you know it or not, I am drinkin with ya BigM. Heres to kicking that bumps ass.

Back