Tidioutes Only but Now Anyday

ikphl1k.jpg

It's Thursday already?!! :confused: Where did this week go? :)

This ebony Churchill has challenged several fine knives for pocket time in the last 10 months and gained victory over all. It now gets the lion's share of pocket time with barely any resistance.

Tidioute 35
7TIiP2v.jpg

The Churchill is definitely one of my faves.

Dang it!!!!!!:eek::p
Mom told me bout you,,Paul!!
Lol, I thought I was safe but the words out.

Now on the serious note, many here know that you my friend are genuine and kind, as well as knowledgeable and always positive in your posts, what they may not know is the extreme generosity you showed me a few years back by gifting me a very special and most treasured knife that I've ever been gifted. Perry, you gifted me a very rare and sought after 2012 Spear with pen in front Gabon ebony TC:eek::eek::eek: Who does that!? Perry, that's who:thumbsup:

Thank you again Perry for a knife I carry on special occasions and a knife I treasure immensely and will NEVER part with:cool::thumbsup:

Paul, my dear friend, there was only one person I could think of that would treasure such a valuable and sought after TC. That was you! I believe in surprises and doing good whenever the feeling hits me, so I’m glad you still are enjoying it, all these years later! Couldn’t have gone to a better guy!!

Back