TiSurvival Giveaway (edit)

The Zieg

Gold Member
I won a titanium lanyard bead from TiSurvival.com last year. Exodus125, owner of TiSurvival.com, graciously included a Velcro patch and a poker chip / challenge coin emblazoned with his company's logos.

First reply gets them both.

Zieg

tisurvival-morale-skull-velcro-patch--r9054.jpg

tisurvival-pocker-chips--845r1927.jpg

Last edited:
Someone get this bump! Not an entry....

Then go buy one of the beads to match the new patch. They are very nice...
F61EC8C6-4724-44DB-8A9E-B1F7E697ADDC_zps47isu2pp.jpg

Last edited:
Hoped I could get this out in the mail today. OK, tomorrow then.

Zieg

Has no one commented for these yet? Is it just as simple as commenting like I'm doing right now?

**edit** ignore this comment, it was a half-hearted attempt made in the absence of other folks wanting this giveaway, I have too much random stuff to need this so give it to someone who really wants it, like Z

Last edited:
Looks like it's already won. Haha otherwise I would take it in a heartbeat. Congrats.

Zemapeli seems to be more invested in having it than me, so I'm withdrawing my comment so he can have it.

Looks like it's already won. Haha otherwise I would take it in a heartbeat. Congrats.

KingMC has decided to bow out, so Zemapeli gets the goods. Glad to send them out. Shoot me an email of your mailing address to classicalequitation at gmail . com and I'll drop the envelope it in the mail today!

Zieg

KingMC has decided to bow out, so Zemapeli gets the goods. Glad to send them out. Shoot me an email of your mailing address to classicalequitation at gmail . com and I'll drop the envelope it in the mail today!

Zieg

Hmm, never got an email. So here they sit. Next?

Zieg

I haven't been on much as of late, life has been a bit hectic lately with work. Are those still up for grabs??

Sorry for the late reply, all. These went out to AdamFuzzyBalls last week. Let me know of you got em. Thanks to all who replied.

Zieg

Back