• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Titanium and CF pocket clips - Spyderco, CRK, Emerson/Benchmade

Up for sale are a variety of pocket clips. These are extras I've picked up and never done anything with, except I did mount #7 on my Sebenza for about 5 minutes.

STULL AVAILABLE: 2, 3

#1, 4, 5 are GONE! These were from....Texas Knifemaker Supply? USA Knifemaker? One of those sites had a slew of Titanium pocket clips. All are Ti, except for #3, which is blue CF. These fit Emerson and Benchmade hole patterns. I'm sure they fit others as well, they're the 'standard' 3 hole pattern. $15 each clip, shipped. If you want them all, let me know and I'll give you a nice price break.

#6 is a titanium PM2 clip from RGT. Steve makes THE nicest pocket clips out there, IMO. The PM2 with the stock clip is 'ok' comfort wise, with this clip, you can't even feel the clip in your hand. Excellent, excellent design, but I have more than I need. GONE, comes with screws.

#7 is a milled titanium CRK clip from Millet Knives. I have another clip I prefer, but man this one looks sharp. The underside is lightly textured to aid gripping the pocket. These sell for $50 from Millet Knives, this is yours for GONE.

Last edited:
Millet is gone. I prefer the RGT clip. The Millet looks better on a Sebbie, but Steve's clips are lower profile, and thus feel a little better in my hand.

Back