Tobacco medium bi fold weekly wear pics.

These two pics are terrible first pics. The lighter one is with flash and the darker is without. I was excited to get it loaded up and in my pocket so excuse the pic quality. But, there are pics out there of new tobacco wallets and plenty of the other colors, this thread is for showing how it ages and what tobacco wallets look like worn. I still havent seen worn pics of the tobacco large or medium bifold so hopefully this will help other in making a decision on color. Feel free to add your own pics. It would be great if someone with other colors started this same thing with other colors. Here we go.

2011-12-19224743.jpg

2011-12-19224759.jpg

Nice wallet, i got some saddleback goods on the way in the next few days! Theres some nice photo's on saddleback leathers facebook page of some good worn in gear. Takes some time getting through all the photos but its worth a look :D

I did just take a look and there are some nice worn tobacco wallets in there. I love the tobacco!

Got my products through a couple of days ago

100_2779.jpg

Stoked :D

Cant wait for them to wear in! Keep your pics coming :cool:

Nice! What piece is the dark one? That color looks awesome even when new. I really dig that logo on your id wallet/ card holder. I wish my bifold had that logo.

The dark piece is the bible cover. I just ordered a large satchel in dark coffee brown, ipad 2 case in dark coffee brown, and a black notepad holder. Now the suspense begins.

Heh just received my tobacco bi-fold, heck of a wallet. Ill be watching this, maybe add some pics down the road...

Go to photobucket.com and create a free account. Then copy and paste the link in your reply to this thread.

I ordered some stuff from SBL last week and should receive it at the end of the week. Will post some pics when they come in.

My original plan was to wait and see how the patina on your medium wallet developed...... but I couldn't wait and mine arrived yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised to find it's really not that thick and the footprint is only a little bigger than my ID wallet (mostly in the east-west direction).

My wallet is a little stiff right now but I know that will get better with wear. I'm liking the pigskin liner too. I'll try to get some pictures up at some point.

Back