Next Sales Thread Sneak Peek!

Those all look great. Very nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneak peak

Hey Chris,

These look outstanding!!

I may have mocked up something like this before I love the Apache handle, the blade is a tad large to be "social" EDC but if you took these two knives and made a combo platter, it would come up with something like this. I simply rotated the smaller blade but then I reduced the size of the Apache handle about 92%. In any event, I think this would be a cool little knife.

Thanks,
Jerry

ComboPlatter-vi.jpg

Wow. Very nice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those all look great. Very nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing set Chris. There will be some happy folks today

Thanks Guy's!

Hey Chris,

These look outstanding!!

I may have mocked up something like this before I love the Apache handle, the blade is a tad large to be "social" EDC but if you took these two knives and made a combo platter, it would come up with something like this. I simply rotated the smaller blade but then I reduced the size of the Apache handle about 92%. In any event, I think this would be a cool little knife.

Thanks,
Jerry

ComboPlatter-vi.jpg

Thank you Jerry, I will have to try out that suggestion sometime in the future. Thank you for drawing it out for me!

A fine looking batch to start off 2017 with... :thumbup:

I wasn't quite sure so I thought I'd ask... Is that a carbon fiber handled Apache or Hunter? I'm kind of leaning leaning towards an Apache?

A fine looking batch to start off 2017 with... :thumbup:

I wasn't quite sure so I thought I'd ask... Is that a carbon fiber handled Apache or Hunter? I'm kind of leaning leaning towards an Apache?

Its an Apache. The tip goes down slightly. The Hunter doesn't come down quite that much.

Thanks Jerry... regarding the blade tip distinction.

The OAL size of the knife compared to the others seems closer in size too... When I think about it the Hunter pattern is somewhat bigger in size.

Thanks Jerry... regarding the blade tip distinction.

The OAL size of the knife compared to the others seems closer in size too... When I think about it the Hunter pattern is somewhat bigger in size.

No problem.

They vary and I've seen Hunters and Apaches with near the same blade length but on paper, the Hunter is supposed to be 1/4" longer blade length.

This is like an old school Fiddleback Friday when Andy still ran the show.

Phil

I never experienced those having jumped in the water for the first time March '16 when it was infested with sharks. Granted I learned to swim fairly well. :)

The suspense is killing me on this! I should migrate to my office but that's 20 minutes on the road and I'm delaying my departure until after 12 EST worst case.

Next Sales Thread 02/21/17 Between 4pm and 5pm EST!!!

So here they are, I have been working pretty hard the last 4 or 5 days getting this next batch in tip top shape for you guy's. They all turned out really well and I am extremely happy with the new carbon fiber additions. It is really high quality and 100% void free. I managed to snap a few preview pictures before I left for home this evening. Tomorrow morning I will hand sharpen and strop these in preparation for my sales thread tomorrow afternoon

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on FotkiHosted on FotkiHosted on Fotki
Hosted on FotkiHosted on FotkiHosted on Fotki

Fantastic work Chris. The new handle materials look very striking. You are going to have some happy customers tomorrow.

Phil

Fantastic work Chris. The new handle materials look very striking. You are going to have some happy customers tomorrow.

Phil

Thank you Phil! I hope so, I am really pleased with this batch! And can't wait to photograph them in natural light tomorrow with my good camera.

Is this batch all 3/32"? That blue glow carbon fiber is just wild.

Thanks!
All 3/32" except the top two, the (K) Apache & Shrike are 1/8"
The Blue glow carbon fiber is pretty cool I have been playing with the illumination all week, it is really active glow.

Awesome!! The glow CF is pretty wild! I'll be watching tomorrow. :thumbup:

Wow. That piece of Koa must have come off a really nice block of wood. All look fantastic, though even with all that fancy carbon fiber my eyes are still drawn to the green canvas lol.

Back