Toys and Tornadoes

I went to the toy store in OKC(Outdoor Oklahoma)and bought a Pro 5' blowgun, 4 packs of stun darts and a HD sword cane. :D My wife and I went to a Peruvian restaurant (with good food)btw. And while we were there, it started to hail, mixed with heavy rain. :eek: The restaurant is on the south side of OKC.My home is 10 miles south, on the north side of Norman. It took us 5 hours to get home. :( The damage path came within 5 miles of my house(again)!:thumbup: I ran a Red Cross shelter for the May,3rd, 1999 tornado. This time I'm a civilian. Other than the closed roads and no cell service, all we had was a temporary power outage at my house.:thumbup:
I saw the new Marauder at the toy store. While I prefer regular clip points, the Marauder is a very impressive knife, and it's on my list of hopeful acquisitions. As impressive as it is, the Braveheart is next on my list. I note that, it appears that CS QC seems to have improved considerably, recently.

Glad to here you're all right, this part of OK, was alright too, aside from some sporadic episodes of outlandish weather (to the south 15 miles or so, there was reported to be 80mph winds), all in all pretty typical for this time of the year. Can't help but feel a great deal of sadness for Moore though, it's a truly horrendous situation. Those CS Blowguns are great fun I use an archery target for mine, they have a ton more power than you'd imagine. A number of individuals think we Okies are crazy now for even wanting to live here. I'm not going anywhere. The Marauder bought my eye as well, it's a heck of a blade.

Back