• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(TRADED) Reate J.A.C.K 2.0 Flamed Ti/Brown Micarta

sfknifeguy

Gold Member
Hello all,

I have for sale today a lightly used and carried Reate Jack 2.0 in Flamed Ti/Brown Micarta. I bought this knife brand new last month directly from Crane Productions. It is such a unique piece, but just too big for me to carry day to day. I will ship CONUS, USPS insured. First to post "I'll take it" below will have first dibs on the knife, although I reserve the right to sell to who I choose. Please ask all questions via PM, thank you!

This Reate Jack 2.0 in flamed Ti and brown micarta is an integral knife, really showing off how Reate has truly mastered CNC machined knives. The whole body of the knife is beautifully contoured with milling in the rear, with a perfect flamed anodization that they do on some of their models. This knife has perfect 50% lockup with a lockbar insert. The M390 blade has one of the best handrubs I've ever seen. The action is very nice, strong detent and very near drop shut action. The blade has only been used to cut open a couple small boxes and a few envelopes. There are some light scratches on the spine of the blade "holder" where the rivets in my jeans knicked it up, purely cosmetic. The blade also looks to be just a tad off center. I dropped a couple drops of KPL in the bearing races, and it smoothed it out even more. The knife will come with the included comb, extra hardware, cloth, Reate patch, knife pouch, and box. TRADED.

Video and Additional Photos - https://imgur.com/a/hBJiB2m

IMG_20200205_081034_copy_816x612.jpg
IMG_20200205_080705_copy_816x612.jpg
IMG_20200205_080505_copy_816x612.jpg

Last edited:
Back