Crazy Canuck

Singing along with the voices in my head
Platinum Member
N9ZRK5E.jpg

Crazy Canuck

Singing along with the voices in my head
Platinum Member
How do you like the Impinda?

It's not bad. CRK quality as expected, with Harsey flavor in the design, and a well done slipjoint to boot. What's not to like :) It's got a really sweet action, and I also like that it's in between sizes of the small and regular Sebenza. Hindsight being 20/20, I don't think I'd buy it again though. It was more of a novelty purchase to have a CRK slipjoint.

Something old and something new...

Hey John - what are your thoughts on the Gunstock? I have liked every special order Mike has done that I have purchased so far, especially the Gitano, just curious as this one has my interest as well.

JohnDF

Gold Member
Hey John - what are your thoughts on the Gunstock?
I really like, not sure i would, but i really do.
I've bought and sold several Modern-ized Traditional Knives, they never stick around long... but I think this one will.
It's a great size, the blade is perfect as far as I'm concerned, the build is nice and solid, and the action is really cool... loud/solid snap open and soft/quiet snap closing.

mitch13

Gold Member
A couple of bare bones. Slippie by Paul-Emmanuel Arestan & modern take on le thiers pattern by Claude Dorzomo.

Seemed appropriate as there is a Thiers connection. Paul is a custom knife maker here in Australia, known for his blade etching. The smoko design is his semi custom design. As he has the blades produced in Thiers, finishes off and makes the rest of the knife in Brisbane. His aim was to make an affordable user pocket knife.
IMG_20210825_114320.jpg

Last edited: