• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Traditional knives + something lots (GECs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCar

Gold Member
Each picture represents a "lot," a traditional knife + something with it, sold as a package. Pleaee read all details. If you would like additional pictures, please PM me, but priority will be given to people who call it unequivocally in the thread and follow it with a PM to me.

PayPal or Cash App only, please. Will ship via USPS First Class Mail within 2 days of payment. Will only ship to the address provided in PayPal if "goods and services" option is used. Thank you.

If you can't pm in blade forums, then you'll need to provide your email address in the thread, so I can contact you. Visitor messages don't work well for me. Of course, you can go back later and edit out your email address. Thank you.

1. GEC #56 in natural micarta. Lightly used, no tube original factory edge. SOG Fielder assisted folding knife. New in package. Withdrawn.

2. #25 in smooth yellow bone. Like new in tube, SFO for Gunstock Jack. Surefire Titan Plus. Lightly used and carried. Excellent condition. Just the flashlight, no packaging or key ring attachment. Works great! Only shined a light for 4-5 minutes tops. SOLD

3 GEC #44 Gunstock in cocobolo. Like new in tube. Case sow belly stockman in jigged bone. Excellent condition, likely unused, but can't say with certainy. No box. $OLD

4. GEC #14 in red jigged bone. Like new with Tube. Deck of playing cards, new in packaging. Withdrwan
5. #25 Barlow, SFO for CK. Net in desert ironwood. Like New with Tube. Deck of playing cards new in packaging. SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back