• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Moon Banshee, Sick Boy, Mazur

Will Moon Banshee in 20cv
2pQjdEn.jpg

I am mostly interested in trading this knife for another Banshee in a different scale material, but will consider other offers regardless. The spindle lock was something I was interested in trying out for awhile and it does not disappoint, basically an axis lock on steroids, but it probably needs to be worked in a lot more to get as easy to manipulate. I love micarta in general and it gives a great grip on this knife, but I'm not a fan of the look of it on a folder and prefer to see it on my fixed blades.

Sick Boy Gen1 Flipper in AEB-L - TRADED
I am super interested in trading this knife for a slightly larger Sick Boy folder, but will consider other offers regardless. It is a little knife, but it's a complete tank, thick slabs of titanium for the handles, tight detent that rockets the blade out, and a different flipper tab that really gives good leverage. This one just make back from a spa treatment and stropping by the maker, so the finish on it is spotless and the edge is basically "factory" again.

Mazur Customs Indicator 2.0 with Zirconium and Micarta in CPM-3V - SOLD
Has original pouch and COA. I loved this knife, probably the most comfortable folder I have ever used with a perfect detent and flipping action, it was just an all-around great folder, except it had some lock rock, sent it back to the maker for a tweak to fix that, said it was out of warranty for being disassembled, but not a problem, came back with lock slippage and failure when putting too much pressure on the spine, sent back out to the maker for tune up as they said it wasn't seating deep enough anymore, came back with the same issue, so now I'm cutting my losses and willing to trade this at a much lower value to someone who wouldn't mind working on the lockbar a bit since I don't have the time with work and my shop still isn't set back up after our move.

Last edited:
Back