1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Tumi Alpha Bravo Lejeune backpack $190

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by STAINLESS90, Jul 27, 2016.

1. STAINLESS90

STAINLESS90

Sep 5, 2014
    I have a lightly used Tumi Alpha Bravo Lejeune in olive for sale, I purchased it about 3 months ago and only used it a handful of times. I don't find myself needing a "dress' bag very often so it doesn't get any use. It has slight discoloration at the bottom of the bag from suntan lotion that exploded which also got on the luggage tag, hence the discount. Other than that it has no rips, tears, frays, or discoloration anywhere else. I will get pictures posted later today as I just finished hand washing it. The price is $190 shipped with tracking in a flat rate box, my only trade interests would be Goruck or Hill People Gear bags and accessories or a Clinch pick (production or custom).

[​IMG]
    The spot on the leather tag.
    [​IMG]
    This is the bag completely inside out to properly show the discoloration.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is the discoloration on the inside on the very bottom
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The spot on the leather pull on the side of the bag.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  2. thatg

thatg

Saturday
    I'm hoping this is still sitting in the closet somewhere. If its still for sale please let me know. Thanks