Twas the Night before Christmas...

Twas the night before Christmas and all through my house, not a creature was stirring not even my spouse.

A beautiful woman my own Monalisa, who'd been wise to my spending and taken my visa!

concerned over this powerful Busse buying obsession, she confiscated my card to teach me a lesson! :grumpy:

so there I lay pouting, thinking how bad this stinks, A Christmas without infi in 5/16ths! :(

when up on my roof there arose such a "squeel" I jumped out of the bed to see what was the deal! :eek:

(you guys and gals wanna add to the story and See where it goes?)

I went to the window, and threw up the sash, and thought "Oh no, here goes some more cash"..

I quickly dashed to my wife to get back my credit card,
To my dismay, I found just her butt, still full of lard :grumpy:

frogfish

Gold Member
And what my wondering eyes did appear but a jolly fat man and eight tiny porkers pulling a big slab of 5/16 infi-teer

I rubbed my eyes and i could see that the jolly fat man was none other than Jerry Bu sse. :D

instead of the cookies i'd left him some beer, in the hopes this fine fellow would grin ear to ear.

and he smiled and he settled and he sipped on his ale and he proceeded to tell me his fantastic tale.

"see I'd started with a silly and simplistic dream of creating a knife the world had not seen"

"a knife that would laugh in the face of abuse, a knife that i'd proudly give the name busse"

"and they came out of no where, these fans of these knives, ignoring there sanity ignoring there wives!"

"Santa came to my office and the old guy was pissed, looked at me cooley and gave me this list!"

"They write me they call me they fax me and say! I want to see INFI on Christmas Day!!"

"But my elves they cant make these! They don't pass the test!..So I've come to see you cause you are the best"

"I'll give you a sleigh pulled by eight magic swine, one has irritable bowel but i'm sure he'll be fine"

"You deliver these prizes these treasures these BLADES to these fans you've created because they are crazed!"

Nic Ramirez

Gold Member
And there you have Christmas, through eyes of a Hog

No RODENT was stirring, inside of this bog.

With gnawing and biting, the ravenous breed

To see what the webman would pull from his sleeve

They screeched and they scattered with dust to their backs

In reverence they fled, all hail Satin Jack. :D