• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Two Busse Custom Leathers

leatherman

leathermoderator
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Heres a couple of unusual custom sheaths. :D Both are hand stitched!

***SOLD***First is for a Combat Grade Anniversary Steel Heart 1, Mag handles. The loop on the side fits an EZ Lap Model M sharpener (I can provide one at my cost if needed) The straps around the sheath are made to hold smaller sheaths or cases to the body of the larger one. (ie a multi tool, small folder/fixed blade) Asking 120.00 plus 5 shipping conus, a little more for outside the US. ***SOLD***
ashblack.jpg

ashblack2.jpg

The second sheath is for an ST Ripper (the thinner one, might fit the thicker model but no guarantee) Yes, theres a light spot on the front. :confused: 100.00 plus 5 shipping conus.....
stripper2.jpg

stripper.jpg

I take money orders and paypal (e-mail for paypal addy) PM or e-mail for offers and or questions.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

leatherman

leathermoderator
I forgot to add that I am also looking at trades. :)

I need a Miliganza Meaner Street, a friend has been after me for one. ;) Or any Busse, Swamp Rat, or some Srappers. Send in the offers. Trade value 220.00

Cash price for both: 200.00 shipped

For the right trade I have an Active Duty pocket clip sheath. Tan with black fade edging. Its made to be right hand draw in IWB or in the pocket. Pics on request as I havent taken any yet.

Uncle_Jarvis

BANNED
Love your leather work.Top notch.. Just curious... but would you happen to have a sheath for a HOG FSH around that you would want to sell???

leatherman

leathermoderator
ASH sheath is sold pending fundage. :D Thanks Jimmy. :D

Jarvis, I'll do some digging, and let you know. :)

leatherman

leathermoderator
Back up for another look at the ST Ripper sheath. I'll eat the shipping conus making it 100.00 shipped to your door.

I still have the AD pocket clip sheath as well, and still have yet to take a picture of it, duh. I'll try to get one up tomorrow. Its 65.00 shipped conus.

I'm up for trades on one or both sheaths. I've been on the prowl for an H&K model tanto tip automatic, I think Benchmade made them, its for my bro in law, he wants one in the worst way. ;)