• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two Stag & Steel - James Wharton Knives

These are beautiful knives that I am regrettably selling. I hate to part with these knives but cash is needed.

Subhilt Chute Knife - $SPF to shooter_t includes shipping.
The blade is 3/16" CPM 154CM heat treated and double tempered to 58-59 Rockwell C. The knife is 10.5" overall with a 5.5" blade hollow ground with an swedge running 2/3 the length of the upper edge.
The handle is Nocturne Corian Stabilized Redwood Burl handle.
The guards are 416 stainless, the pins are mosaic and thong tube is stainless as well. The handle is well contoured to feel good in the hand. Hand made leather sheath by J. Wharton included.
This knife is New and never used has been a definite safe queen!

way2ez2.jpg

way9ji8.jpg

way8ne6.jpg

Recurve Bowie - SPF to pwatcher includes shipping.
The blade is 3/16" CPM 154CM heat treated and double tempered to 58-59 Rockwell C. The knife is 13" overall with a 7 7/8" blade hollow ground on a 10" wheel.
The handle is WSSI stabilized Amboyna Burl with debarked sambar stag and red vulcanized liners.
The guard is 416 stainless and the pins and thong tube are stainless as well. The handle is contoured to the hand. Hand made leather sheath by J. Wharton included.
This knife is New and never used has been a definite safe queen! First 2 Pictures courtesy of J. Wharton.

tac3rh3.jpg

tac4se0.jpg

DSCF2990.jpg

* Knife prices include shipping to the CONUS, shipping extra for out of the USA. I accept money orders and PayPal(+2.5%) only. No trades at this time.
* You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase any of these knives. You are responsible for the legality of owning any of these knives where you live.
*First "I'll Take It" in this thread takes the knife.

Thanks
V

Last edited:
Massive Weekend Price Drop on both knives....need to move these.

Subhilt Chute Knife: $260 inc paypal and shipping fees.

Recurve Bowie: $310 inc paypal and shipping fees!

An absolute steal at these prices.

Recurve Bowie SPF to pwatcher

Subhilt Chute Knife reduced again for quick sale!: $250 inc paypal and shipping fees.

Back