Uncle Ethan at PWYP

I just had the pleasure of spending a week with the boss at PWYP. We had a great time and I got to play with a Machax, the mini version of the BK5 (I forget the number) and the new kitchen knives. All were fantastic. Keep an eye out for lots of E video. We did a TON of cooking.

Looking forward to it.

I will beposting photos of PWYP as soon as i get them up loaded. It was a great week met many awsome people and would like to tell the boss howm much i appreciate the invite it was a great time .

Do you have any really embarrassing footage of Sam that we can use to get discounts?

I want to see pics / video of those ESEE/Becker kitchen knives in action! I've already informed my wife that they're all I want for Christmas.

It'd most likely be audio.

Yes it would. I can see/hear him right now. Hat turned up in the back....shemagh around his neck....cheap beer in his hand.. "There was this one old gal that could run like a deer...."

The gathering can't get here fast enough...:D

On A serious side this event was wealth of knowledge the people are great and dare i say it almost as good as our gathering.

Trade you and the Better half have to put tis trip on your list it is awsome and you would love it zombie shoot and all

Just a side note if you ever want to meet the nice lawenforcement officials in a given area just ride with UNCLE WEIRD BEARD LOL

Back