• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Unexpected bill knife sale! 4 remaining that are priced to MOVE

kendoshelton

Gold Member
Real life has jabbed me in the face with a sudden automotive repair. Selling 10 knives to roll with the punch. All prices are CONUS only with paypal G&S and free shipping. No trades.

1. Millit knives Max Evolution in CTS-XHP with a distressed black DLC finish and purple shred CF inlay. lightly carried with a still sharp factory edge. asking $390
2. Olamic Wayfarer 247 in M390. Shows some snail trails from light carry. This thing has been babied, never cut anything more than paper. factory edge is pristine. asking $340 SOLD
3. Giantmouse GMP2 in M390 with fluted CF. Another light user. Centering is about 5% off, so it would fail the Death Star trench run, but that's about it. Still slices paper. Asking $180
ZnEFHH7.jpg

Last edited:
4. Delica in Hap40 with Pakkwood. Bought second hand. Has been professionally sharpened. I've never carried it. $110 SOLD
5. Domino in CTS-204P from BBS. light user. has a KME edge, screaming sharp. $150 SOLD
6. Mantra 1 in M4. carried a few weeks, sharp factory edge with some snail trails on the titanium. $120 SOLD
7. Shaman in s30V. carried a few times. factory edge very good to go. $120 SOLD
nmjK7xv.jpg

Last edited:
8. BM 765 Mini-Monolock. Light use with a fresh KME mirrored edge. Perfect blade centering with no play. Asking $180 SOLD
9. BM 908BK-1501 Axis Stryker II in M4 with CF scales. Blade has some play if you muscle it in. Very sharp factory edge. well centered. $175 SOLD
10. Buck Marksman Tanto in 154CM. has only cut paper. $70 SOLD
lYkGPeS.jpg

THANK YOU for looking! let me know if you need more pics.

Last edited:
Real life has jabbed me in the face with a sudden automotive repair. Selling 10 knives to roll with the punch. All prices are CONUS only with paypal G&S and free shipping. No trades.

1. Millit knives Max Evolution in CTS-XHP with a distressed black DLC finish and purple shred CF inlay. lightly carried with a still sharp factory edge. asking $390
2. Olamic Wayfarer 247 in M390. Shows some snail trails from light carry. This thing has been babied, never cut anything more than paper. factory edge is pristine. asking $390
3. Giantmouse GMP2 in M390 with fluted CF. Another light user. Centering is about 5% off, so it would fail the Death Star trench run, but that's about it. Still slices paper. Asking $180
ZnEFHH7.jpg
Is the GMP2 still available?

Back