**UPDATE**CS Kudu giveaway-20+ knives free

Hi guys,

Got about 20+ Cold Steel Kudus, brand new although not with boxes, that have been in storage awhile. Decided I like a lot of cheap, effective back up knives like that, but I'm moving on to other cheap, effective back up knives and don't need so many.

Anyone who wants them can have them for free, although a few bucks for shipping would be appreciated. Don't necessarily have to take them all but larger numbers are better so I don't have to make a bunch of trips to the post.

Thanks for your interest.

UPDATE:

So as of now I think I have a full list of the members who want the Kudus, and I'm pretty sure we've exhausted my supply. I'll post usernames below of the people who I am pretty sure each want a few of them. If your name is on this list and you haven't contacted me yet, please send me an email (preferably not a PM) to jstacy1228@gmail.com with your shipping info so that I have it. If your name is not on the list but we talked to through PM or a random email, please let me know so I can correct the error.

I likely can't ship any of these out til Monday as I've got a few things going on, plus knife sales I need to get out, and the sales have to take precedence over the gifts, but I am hoping to get all of the sales mailed out tomorrow.

List of usernames:

BJJKnifeGuy
silivercrank999
dkb45
abcdef
BladeManiac10913
dewingrm
Ferahgo
gen11

Again if you asked for one but are missing from this list please let me know. A couple of people just wanted to post but not "enter" for Kudus so I left them off of the list.

I did get emails from a few people, but the only one I know for sure is BJJKnifeGuy. If you already sent me an email I'd like to request you resend it with shipping info, Kudu amount, and your Bladeforums username because between posts here, various PMs and emails, I am having trouble figuring out who is who. Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited:
Id love to have 2-3, I can pay for shipping if you would like. If the response is huge even 1 is fine :)
Thanks alot...

Sure man. I think they are great beater knives but not for everyone so not sure how interested people will really be..... Then again free knives right? Anyway I will respond to your email.

I'd gladly take a couple. As many as you'd like to throw in a small box for me. PM incoming to get your PayPal info for shipping.

I wouldn't mind getting a few, like 3 at the most. Been wanting to try the knife out, and since I know it is pretty tough I have at least one friend that needs a decent beater.

Thanks for the giveaway! I will make sure to pay it forward in the future.

I'll take whatever $5 or $6 shipping will cover (minimim 3) . Thanks.

Sending email.

Thanks everyone. Would anyone who hasn't already please PM me their shipping addresses? I have several shipments to get out tomorrow already and will try to send at least a few, if not all, of these as well. If anyone could also send about $7 to jstacy1228@gmail.com to cover shipping I would be grateful. Not required however.

I would love one but hoping my wife gets me a knife for christmas and she already thinks I have enough :D so thank you but no thanks.
But I do have to say thank you for the generosity its not everywhere you find people as awesome as you and other forum members

i would love one but hoping my wife gets me a knife for christmas and she already thinks i have enough :d so thank you but no thanks.
But i do have to say thank you for the generosity its not everywhere you find people as awesome as you and other forum members

Ditto!

Thx RedLynx, much appreciated!

From the various emails, PMs and whatnot I've received, most of these are gone but I have 3 or 4 left as of now.

I would take one if you have any left. I've always been curious about the Kudu. I can send you cash or paypal for shipping.

Back