Update

Slowly. but surely we're getting a handle on Rob's knife and GunnerGrip (tm) business and have plans and actions well underway to keep the lights burning there under Christine's capable leadership for many years to come.

The latest word on Tony, Rob's brother who was in the accident with him, is that he's out of the hospital, hobbling about with a walking cast on one leg, and well on the way to recovery as well.

Stay tuned, post any questions you might have here and I'll try to keep everyone informed, and don't hesitate to place new orders. There are lots of Urban Ravens and BitterRoots in the shop that will be completed in the next couple months, and new Crowfoots and Ravens will be moving into production before long. Plus, as we move through the year ahead, A couple of the things Rob had in the works will be introduced as well.

Look for Christine to be in the Badlands booth at Blade this year with a table full of knives, and some other surprises for serious collectors.

Rob is gone, but his legacy will be with us for many years to come. Happy New Year to all of Rob's many friends...

That is good to hear. I'm glad his brother is doing better and that Rob's work will continue through the mid-tech avenue. If possible, I believe it would be nice if participants could wear a ribbon to Blade this year in memory.

I'm glad to hear that his legacy will live on through Christine and it brings great joy to my heart to see his closest friends being so supportive. If there's anything I can do to help just let me know.
I'm still in complete and utter shock at losing Rob.

Glad to hear that Tony is recovering rapidly.

Rob will be remembered through his knives by his friends and fans the world over.

may I ask something? now that Rob has passed on, who will be grinding the blades? is Christine a knifemaker as well? just wondering as I remember reading that Jerry and Mick were going to help grind the blades??

Dennis Rochkes, Carson Blade Machine Co, has always ground Rob's midtechs and will continue to do so. The Strider Guys will finish them the same as Rob did; orders will be processed and shipped by Christine. I'm just helping out as needed.

Glad to hear of Tony's recovery. I do plan on adding a Simonich mid-tech or two to my collection in the future, I'm glad to hear that things are going in a positive direction.

Jerry...

Glad to hear things are coming together...
Nice chatting with you the other day..
Good luck in Sin City, talk to you when U return...

Rob's spirit is smiling upon you...

Christine,, Hope all is well,, drop me a note sometime and say Hi...:)

Take Care folks..

Eric...

Back