• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

UPDATED 3/14/19 Spyderco & Benchmade & Southern Grind

Hi everyone. I have this bunch of knives for sale. ALL knives include 1st class shipping & PayPal. I also have a bunch of fixed blades, if your interested.
NEW Spyderco Carbon Fiber Dog Tag. I included a black chain with it. Asking $50.
2c3zxjQ.jpg

EMe0cAJ.jpg

Next is a USED Spyderco Manix with S110V. I just got this back from Spyderco where they resharpened it. No box. Asking $100.
Y28ltuG.jpg

n5IEFLt.jpg

Next up is a Spyderco Manix XL with S30v blade. Just returned from Spyderco where it was resharpened. It is in excellent shape. No box. Asking $100.
gNhsRn7.jpg

OHhI2Jq.jpg

Next is a USED Spyderco Rescue 93mm with VG10 steel. Very smooth opener. Just returned from Spyderco where it was resharpened. No box. Asking $90.
aZOvhf4.jpg

uxvx9it.jpg

Next is a USED Spyderco Ladybug. I have had this knife for probably 12+ years. It does not say what the blade steel is on the blade, but I did just get it back from Spyderco where it was resharpened.
ILqYzg0.jpg

TxvCB4o.jpg

Next is a Brand New Benchmade Bugout. Asking $120.
hMyxsKP.jpg

8vDTvva.jpg

Next up a NEW Benchmade Flipper. Asking $105.
4c2XHdm.jpg

XEHSYM0.jpg

Next up is a USED Benchmade AILERON #169/1000. Just returned from Benchmade where they resharpened it. It is in excellent condition. Asking $185
nodm8Ck.jpg

U2UQLft.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Up for sale is a brand new Southern Grind Spider Monkey in carbon fiber. Shipping & PayPal is included in the price. I have other posts listing folders, fixed blades & an auto if your interested Asking $185.
LYRDz1G.jpg

g97IJxR.jpg

If you want, check out my EBay user ID, SYTS3. I have a 100% feedback rating because I take care of my buyers. Thank you.

Last edited:
Sorry, I am not looking for trades. I still have a bunch of other knives I am not selling. Yes, the 0850 is still available.

As per the rules the Southern Grind Spider Monkey knife was merged into this thread. Moderators, I tried including it in this original thread, but it said I was only allowed 20 pictures per thread. That was the reason why I created another post. Thank you for merging it.

Matt, email sent.

Rugersr1911, I did send you an email. If you are interested or not, could you please let me know asap. There are others that are interested as well.

Withdrawn.

PS- would you mind please editing out my small in the quoted initial post? Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Back