• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

UPDATED 3/14/19 SUPER SELL OFF! (4) Benchmades

Up for sale I have 4 different Benchmade fixed blades.

Benchmades:
NEW Rescue Hook. No trades. $25 including 1st class shipping & PayPal.
eto35jn.jpg

EADy15K.jpg

NEW Benchmade Fixed Adam's 375 Tan. I was bored 1 day & decided to wrap. The handle for the next person who wants it. Price is $105 shipped including 1st class shipping & PayPal.
mw0YOiQ.jpg

Hdcd73m.jpg

Next is a Benchmade CBK. Little push dagger has been carried a handleful of time, but I never cut anything with it. The blade has a couple of light marks from taking it in & out of the sheath. Asking $80 including 1st class shipping & PayPal.
9PTfHbF.jpg

3AqdgH0.jpg

Finally I have a USED Benchmade Azeria. I just got this back from Benchmade where they resharpened it. I am asking $55 including 1st class shipping & PayPal.
kFccXru.jpg

mjWkd1Z.jpg

If your looking for folders & possibly an auto, I have others listed as well. My Ebay User ID is SYTS3. I have a 100% feedback rating because I take care of my buyers. No international shipping. Please reply on this thread if your interested in one of the knives. I'll mark them off as they sell.

Last edited:
Back