• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

<SOLD>Upswept Bird and Trout 80CRV2 Repost & Price Drop

John Cahoon

JWC Custom Knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Greetings everyone, Here’s an upswept little Bird n Trout in 80CRV2 for your consideration. Hope you like it!

Dimensions - .135” x 9 3/4” OAL and 1 1/4” tall – 5 1/4” from tip to scales – Hand sanded to 1000 grit for a clean satin finish. Edge before sharpening was .01” or so.

The Wenge/Padauk dovetailed scales are sanded to1200 grit with 1/8” stainless pins. It’s finished with multiple coats of Danish oil then buffed with carnauba wax. The tapered style handle feels great in my average size hand. Sheath has welt expanders for a wider mouth. It’s a snug fit with great retention yet easy to deploy.

Very affordable at only $145 to your door, and of course your satisfaction is my only priority. I can accept paypal, check or MO, and the price includes fees and free shipping in the US.

Thanks so much for looking! Please feel free to comment, ask anything here or via PM.

John Cahoon 20-6 1.JPG 20-6 2.JPG 20-6 3.JPG 20-6 4.JPG 20-6 5.JPG 20-6 6.JPG

Very nice knife John. What is the height of the blade at the sharpening notch? Thanks

Hi T TDOG1 It's just over 7/8" at the notch and 1 1/4" max at the finger guard

Hi Jack, thanks a lot for your kind comments. I too really like the black and red combo, that Padauk is really an eye catcher IMHO.

Yea John , that is some eye catching Padauk , and you have a great price on it also .

Done Deal BigD thanks a bunch

Thanks BigD for buying this. I'd been trying to hold off for gardening supplies. You got a very nice knife at a great price. Enjoy

Back