• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Used Spyderco Sell-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
PayPal G&S only, no comments in the PayPal notes section please. Comment "I'll take it" to claim, PM me for questions. I will only ship to the US.
See pictures for condition. Album Link: https://ibb.co/album/2vnxtX

$149 BladesWeLove Para 3 S45VN- Black PVD coated Ti scales with LynchNW clip with 2 clip screws and Ti lanyard plug, OEM lanyard tube, scales, 3rd clip screw are not included. As is. Carried & prev. sharpened, great shape, with box.

$109 Para 3 LW White FRN Rex45 - Carried & prev. sharpened, has a few rust spots, good shape, with box.

$119 PM2 S45VN- Carried & prev. sharpened, blade is in great shape, scales and lanyard tube have some scratches, with box.

$69 Endela Wharncliffe- Never carried or sharpened, great shape, with box

$69 Tenacious LW S35VN- Carried & prev. sharpened, good shape, with box.

$199 Native 5 Titanium- Carried & prev. sharpened, slight gap between scales and backspacer, slight imperfection the starburst milling near the clip, not original owner, good shape, with box.

$49 BladesWeLove Pink & Purple anodized Titanium Para 3 scales, has been carried, has a few scratches.

$69 GEC 053121 Stag Sheepsfoot- Carried & prev. sharpened, great shape, with tube.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sold$79 Salt 2 LC200N- Carried & prev. sharpened, great shape, with box.

sold$109 Para 3 S45VN- Carried & prev. sharpened, scratch on the side of the scale, good shape, with box.

sold$199 Delica 4 Damascus & orange jigged bone - Carried & prev. sharpened, bolsters have scratches, not original owner, good shape, with original zippered case.

Sold$69 Endura 4 LoneWolf Glock Tool Edition- Carried & prev. sharpened, great shape, with box.

Sold$159 Air- Carried & prev. sharpened, not original owner, good shape, with box.

Sold$79 Jester 20CV and Ladybug H1 Bladeswap Bundle- Ladybug has been heavily sharpened, they both have been carried, prev. sharpened, and blades have been swapped. Includes 1 box.

Sold$69 Lil Native DLC S30V- extensively carried and heavily sharpened, blade+scales+clip+hardware all show wear. Fair shape, no box included.

Sold$109 Boomer52 Custom Endela VG10- Scales are Military-shaped/style contoured g10 with sunburst milled pattern, includes LynchNW clip and micarta backspacer. OEM scales and backspacer and clip not included. As is. Carried & prev. sharpened, good shape, No box included.

Sold$49 LynchNW Bronze Aluminum PM2 scales with lanyard, has been carried.

Sold$49 LynchNW Green Aluminum PM2 scales with lanyard, has been carried.

Sold$49 LynchNW Black Aluminum PM2 scales with lanyard, has been carried.

Last edited:
Trying to send a PM but your inbox is full.. I was wanting all of the LynchNW Aluminum PM2 scales

EDIT: Payment sent for 3 sets of LynchNW Aluminum PM2 scales!

Last edited:
I'll take the Salt2 LC200N; took me a minute to see the pic - now I know it's plain edge.

Please PM me your payment info.

Last edited:
I'll take the Air. I'll post contact on your profile.

Edit: seconds on the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back