• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

User Benchmade Contego CHEAP!

Hey everyone,

I am reposting my Contego for sale because things did not work out with the last buyer. Pics are from the original sale thread (Hence why they also show two other knives) because the condition of the knife has not changed at all, but I would be happy to provide more pics upon request. This is the grey cerakote version, and I got it a while back but don't have a need for it anymore. It's been sharpened a few times but the blade is not noticeably worn. There are marks and scratches in the cerakote near the front of the blade as can be seen in the pictures. For a working knife, this one is hard to beat. It's tough as nails, yet has incredibly smooth action. Everything is still tight and smooth, but there is a SLIGHT bit of up and down lock rock from the axis lock, which Has been present since I received the knife. Don't let this turn you off to the knife though, because it has performed very well for me in the past and has never let me down, even under hard use. The scales are almost completely free of damage. New these go for $180, so for this one I'm asking $80 shipped

Rules:

PayPal goods only
Shipping to continental US only
Ships via USPS priority 2 day, with tracking number
Knife will be sent within a day or two of recieving payment
No trades please
Feel free to make a reasonable offer but no lowballs
PM or email if you have any questions or want to make an offer
First PM or email saying "I'll take it" gets it, but I can't hold it for you, so be ready with payment or it goes on to the next in line

image_zpsbyxpcx0q.jpeg

image_zpslkuhqnf6.jpeg

image_zpsry5rokgc.jpeg

image_zpszaagewvz.jpeg

Whats the other knife , not the grip

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Back