• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

User R4 w kydex and SATIN B8 LE user for $

Status
Not open for further replies.

luethge

Platinum Member
25073630-C6D8-4080-A23C-829F0466C521.jpeg 0735154C-9922-4A2D-805D-25487A734EF7.jpeg 593C376C-A25A-47A8-95B4-7F7FB210A356.jpeg

2018 has been an adventure so far, accidentally opened my right thumb and the main pipe inside of it.

I’ll be posting a few for sale the next couple days to help with the impending bill from the hospital.

SOLD TO KNIGHTENFORCER , SWAMP RAT RODENT 4 SR101 w AZWELKE kydex / teklock .

*** pics were taken to show the worst of Finish marks ***

R4 is in good shape , light user.

$ 160 TYD , shipping and fees included in price.

This is a user. Edge has been convexed by me ( mouse pad and coffee ). Nice and sharp , could use a light strop. Sheath has great retention (I never worried about this one falling out). This is a great edc size , decent amount of handle for those with large mits.

SPF TO TROG ,Tan basic 8 le ( user ). $ 345 or $ 375 w new spec ops sheath .

This knife has seen light use, cuts like a razor blade. Knife has plenty of scuffs in the satin finish. Semi mirror zero blend convex edge. The sharpest knife I have by far , comparable only to a Ban Tang BWM I used to have , “ stupid Sharp “.

*** this B8 Le is not mint ! It has seen some mild to light use . There are nicks , scratches, and kydex rubs. This knife will out chop just about anything in its size range ( probably the next size up too ). This will make a great user !!!***

Payment by PayPal please , goods and services ok.

USA only, unless we’ve dealt with each other in the past.

18 + only.

Please respect your local laws.

Thank you for reading this.

THANK YOU BLADE FORUMS!

Last edited:
Dang, how did that happen?...hope it wasn’t the R4 lol.
I’ll take the $160 R4 with sheath. :)

lets just say .. if i had been using a busse instead of a crappy work knife it might not have happened.. ha.

R4 is yours KNIGHTENFORCER , pm on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back