1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

USERS FS - 4" Cold Steel Recon 1 Tanto CTS-XHP and Paramilitary 2 S110V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Billy516, Apr 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy516

Billy516 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Good Monday morning Bladeforums! Up for sale today are a couple of users in very good condition. All prices include USPS shipping to CONUS and I prefer Paypal for payment. Trades are a possibility so let me know what you have! As always, if you need more pics or even a video, let me know and thanks for looking!

First up is my 4" Recon 1 in CTS-XHP steel. This one is the tanto point in OD green. Has been carried and used but never abused. Shows wear on the clip. Locks up like a bank vault and free drops when the lock bar is depressed. Asking $75 shipped ***SOLD***.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up is my Para 2 in S110V. Again, carried and used but never abused. I got it in a trade and it came to me with the oh so common blade tick (very slight side to side play) that I have not been able to get out. Action is typical free drop slick. I also dyed the scales a shade deeper than the factory blurple so they are a very deep navy/purple now (much better, IMHO). I tried to show the color accurately in natural morning light in the last pic. Asking $110 shipped ***SOLD***.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  2. usaedcgear

usaedcgear Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 12, 2016
    I'll take the recon 1

3. Paul L.

Paul L. Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 27, 2017
    Hey bro. Any scratches on the blade?

4. Paul L.

Paul L. Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 27, 2017
    Of the para 2 s110v**

5. Billy516

Nov 30, 2007
    The blade is scratch free. :D

6. BJE

BJE

Apr 12, 2006
    I will take the para 2 please

7. Billy516

Nov 30, 2007
    BJE, it's yours.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  8. Billy516

Nov 30, 2007
    BJE, I left two messages on your profile page with no response. Please let me know if you want the Para2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.