USUAL SUSPECT Bag & MILO My VORPAL BUNNY MASCOT.

Heh. My KICKA$$ US Folder bag from RAYE:

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 384
The VORPAL BUNNY from Monty Python's Holy Grail. I call him... MILO:

Attachments

• miloz.jpg
    miloz.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 372
Attila:

My brother likes your Killer Bunny! He's a huge Monty Python fan.

When you get tired of that 8, just send it my way and I'll make a special bag for it. ;)

Sweeeeet! Wish I had that Eight. :(

By the way, who is that ugly Bastid on the cover of the book. Looks familiar . . . :rolleyes:

RAYE: Tell your bro he has good taste...:D THAT RABBIT IS DYNAMITE!!! LMAO. Heh, I'm sure you would make an AWESOME lil baggie for the 8 brother!

John: YOU COULD end up with my 8... I would be tempted by CERTAIN THINGS...:D

Liong: Thanks bro! Yeah, the 8 is the sheiit!

I've got one of Ray's bags, too - it's the BEST. His workmanship is amazing, and the bag itself is just too damn cool for words. My knives are very happy in their new home. :D

Atilla - where'd you get the bunny, man? I want one!

See2,

For the bunny call: The Gamer's realm: Toll Free (877) 658-8754

snipie: Yep, MILO's cute as can be... ;)

That bag is sweet!!!!! The bunny is real nice too, but the bag is what I want. Does anyone know if the guy who made it has them for sale. I know the suspect patches are hard to come by, and since I am not truly a suspect (at least not yet), I really don't have to have the patch even though I would like one. I would just be happy with a bag. So, if anyone knows how I can get one, or form whom, please reply here, or e-mail me at sgibson@computelnet.com.
Thanks

My knife collection recently got large enough to warrant a bag, so I ordered one of th BF bags. It is knice enough but now ( thanks you guys ) I want one of Ray's bags. Someone please let me know how to get one. Thanks

Hey Guys:

Thanks for the kind words about the knife bags/sleeves. Unfortunately, I don't have any more bags available at the moment, I've been pretty busy at work and the bags are a part-time venture. Don't dispair, the bags will be available again in the very near future...just keep your eyes and ears open.

(Kevin- sorry if I'm stepping on any toes)

Back