Vertical Adapter belt loop for Bradford Guardian 3 leather sheath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi folks, I ended up having a couple of these made up recently, these should fit the Bradford USA Guardian 3 Leather sheath so you can turn that horizontal sheath into a vertical sheath by installing this vertical adapter I came up with, now both of theses do not have any fancy embossing, just my G2, the month/year and also a Right foot print on the back just above the snap fitting.

The 'rules'

Have at least 5 positive feedbacks and no negative ones

and of course, you'll need to have a sheath this will fit on, otherwise, won't do you much good.

How to install it:

insert the adapter, start from the bottom and slide the top snap under the belt loop, it may be a very snug fit to start, I also recommend using a metal ruler to aid in pushing the snap end under the belt loop.

adapter_9.jpg~original

Then pull it through, the smaller bottom bend will hook on to the bottom of the belt loop and then just snap into place.

adapter_10.jpg~original

And, that's about it, I have TWO of these, so the first TWO people that meet the criteria above AND post in this thread are the 'winners' :)
Simple eh?

Thanks folks,
G2

Last edited:
Hi Gary,that is a very nice gesture on your part.You are going to make 2 people very happy.

Thanks RJ, I hope come Monday there will be some interest in these ;)
G2

Well, lets try those with at least 5 positive feedback rating :)
G2

Most certainly! Please PM me your address

One down, one to go :)

G2

Gary, it arrived today! Your leather work is right on, it slipped right under with the knife removed, Thank you for your generosity! Best Martin

Glad it arrived sooner than I had thought it would, put it to good use sir! And thanks JK appreciate that.
And it's not a problem in a car or sitting down in the house, reason being that the adapter has a wider open area for the belt and allows it to 'range free' kinda so it's there when you need it, and when you go to sit down you can angle it if you feel that's necessary. Here's a couple quick shots worn on a belt, one just as it hangs from the belt and the other I tilted to show you the latitude it has, so there's no hard fixed feeling with it, you bump into something, it'll move or worse cases, the snap will come undone.
And I found that it's not too hard to re-snap the sheath if you had removed it to go into someplace not knife friendly.

Just a reminder, this is NOT a sheath, but it fastens to the sheath that Bradford knives makes for the Guardian 3, images below show how the sheath looks when worn using this adapter.

Guardia3_adapter-onbelt.jpg~original

Guardia3_adapter-onbelt_tilt.jpg~original

G2

Last edited:
Still one up for grabs folks...
G2

Yes sir, one left and it's yours, sent you a PM just now.
Thanks for checking this out everyone.
I'll close this thread now.
G2

That’s awesome,I’m sure I don’t qualify as I rarely comment but I EDC a Guardian 3...IMO it’s the best fixed blade on the market for EDC

Hi Gage Feigles and Garrett Ferrell, unfortunately this is quite an old thread and I thought I locked her down as all are gone now for them.
G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back