• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Very Rare Bronze Huck Fin

I've not seen another like it. Pictures DO NOT do this blade justice!!

Never used for anything other than to look at, fondle and drool (I will include bib......but that's extra! )

Ive had several friends look at this blade and every one has said the same thing........This thing looks like it should be wielded by the Gods!!!!

I could never bring myself to actually use this......its too perfect. If I did though......I can only imagine of how well it performs.

In my opinion......this is the most comfortable handle I have ever felt for a knife this size. In fact, it may feel as good or better than any knife I've ever held period. The contours are PERFECT!!!

Here's your chance to score on a incredibly rare.......pure mint, never used, INFI Busse Masterpiece!

Comes with card board sheath.

$850. I don't use pay pal, so I accept USPS money order. I will NOT ship outside of the good old USA!

Will consider trade for the right, never used TGLB with sheath.

Must be 18 years old and responsible for knowing your own local knife laws.

First "I will take it" gets it.

I reserve the right to sell to who I want......so if you have a shady history here......I will probably tell you to get lost!

Pics are on the way.....

Last edited:
empty.png

zRkiEk.jpg

empty.png

20180120_205714.jpg
Snakebreaker
LINK
DIRECT
FORUM
ALT
HTML

What is the handle material?

For clarification, I am not considering a purchase, just trying to hello you and others make an informed purchase.

Nice knife.

What is the handle material?

For clarification, I am not considering a purchase, just trying to hello you and others make an informed purchase.

Nice knife.

I believe it's micarta of some sort. I've never seen this color or feel before on a Busse blade. It's very unique.

Maybe a seasoned Hog or someone from the shop can chime in on that.

I believe it's micarta of some sort. I've never seen this color or feel before on a Busse blade. It's very unique.

Maybe a seasoned Hog or someone from the shop can chime in on that.
Some closer/clearer pics without a flash or reflection on the handle will work wonders for showing the handle details.

Just a guess, is this a grab bag blade? It's possible the whole thing got bronze cerakoted.

~Chip

It was a grab bag offering. The handle scales are definitely not coated.

I will try and take a better pic of the scales this eveing.

While it might be green canvas, the pic in post #4 looks like a darker batch of tan canvas I had a few years ago on an NMFSH. It was also a little darker red due to oil all over it from the factory for some reason, but it lightened up to look more like tan when I cleaned them with windex.

Hope this helps and good luck with your sale!

Just curious - what makes this "very rare"? Is it an le or numbered edition of some sorts?

Just curious - what makes this "very rare"? Is it an le or numbered edition of some sorts?
Just that it is not likely that many people chose that color combination.

I wonder if he actually called Busse and asked how many in that color combination have been made, instead of just trusting the assumption of guy he bought it off of.

Edit to add: It does look like it has a sharpened swedge/fin.

The "fin" is semi sharpened by Busse.

Like I said, it's not a matter of trusting anyones assuption........Ive never seen another one ever posted. If there's another out there.......it would certainly be cool to see.

I got a Bronze Ceracoated HUCK, no fin, in the Garthoganza last fall.
I called and talked to Amy, who talked to Garth and it seems there were 8 made of those. I'm not sure if that was combined HUCK FIN's and HUCK's or not, I may have to call back and verify...
Either way, they are very limited.
And the scales, I was told were coated, could be g10 or micarta, that part was unclear, but it sounded like regardless, they were treated the same.
It's a beast indeed, and I was mighty lucky to get it. I don't foresee it going anywhere any time soon!
I don't have a pic handy at the moment, but will get one up.

Back