Veteran's Day

Oku

Oddly, I remembered to do this "early" for a change, so get to start the "annual post".

If you have served or are currently serving in our armed forces...THANK YOU!!

I promise that this is a crowd that truly appreciates what you do for all of us. Yeah...."it's just a job" but the fact that you folks are doing "that job" allows the rest of us to do what we do...and we're grateful!

Also (and certainly not "least"...*shudder*....I'd rather have the entire staff at Busse Combat mad at me than these folks!!)

To all you Devil Dogs....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

knife hunter

"Die Hard Hog" Moderator & Dealer
All the thanks in the world from me to you.

Thank you for my families freedom:cool:

Thank you to all those who have or are serving and to those families supporting them. Thankful for the watchful eyes always protecting the Tree of Liberty.

navyvet76

Platinum Member
“It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you.” -Unknown

We will never tolerate even the hint of losing our liberty and freedom… never.
To all who are serving, to all who have served, and to all who support us - with valor, thank you.

removed posting because I was warned and told my a mod I cant give out the list on the forms.

Last edited:
I'd like to thank all of those who have fought and served for our country. You are both appreciated.

I'm very happy to see our veterans especially active duty getting the thanks and respect they so rightfully deserve. I love them all. It was different in my day.

Thank the Lord for people like Gary Sinise!

Well I spent Veterans Day pulling a 24 hour CQ shift, so that was fantastic.

To all the vets that came before me an paved the way, thank you for the example. We live in your shadow.