1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Victorinox SAKs with pocket-clips, Alox models

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by chiral.grolim, Aug 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    These are production Victorinox SAKs, all purchased new-in-box, then modified by addition of a pocket-clip directly to the non-presentation alox scale (orients the knife for right-front-pocket tip-up carry of main blade).

These make great gifts and are very office-friendly. Adding the pocket-clip increases the likelihood that the owner will carry and thereafter enjoy using the knife. Don't miss out!

Prices are USD and include shipping via USPS with tracking, international buyers must help defray extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities.

Limited Edition 2018 Berry-red Pioneer ($58)
    Blue Pioneer ($60 - black clip version still available or I could switch it with a lighter gray)
    Black Pioneer ($old)
    Silver Pioneer ($50)
    Electrician ($55)
    Pruner ($old)
    Rancher ($55)
    Pioneer X ($58)
    Bantam with deep-carry clip ($40)

If you don't see a model you'd like clipped, just let me know and I can order and clip one for you. Here is a link to more photos: https://imgur.com/a/gzGsrYt

The gray clips are a bit darker than the silver scales, the Black clip looks really good on the dark-gray and the black scaled Pioneers. The clips are stainless steel, the screws are tapped directly into the aluminum. Other than the addition of the clip, each knife is brand-new-in-box.

Post "I'll take the ***** " indicating which knife and send me a PM or e-mail to follow up for payment information. Thanks for looking!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Prices are USD and include shipping via USPS with tracking, international buyers must help defray extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    beestokk likes this.
  2. bovice786

bovice786 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 22, 2015
    I'll take the blue pioneer

3. Spock91

Spock91 Gold Member Gold Member

May 11, 2017
    I'll take the pruner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.