1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Victorinox Swiss Army Alox knives with Pocket-Clips!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by chiral.grolim, Jun 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    I've posted these in "Production Folders" a couple of times, thought I'd offer them here this time:

Pruner ($55)
    Electrician ($45 - this one is sold, but I do have another on hand waiting to be clipped, so you can still order)
    Farmer ($55) (only 1 available, other in photo is already gone)
    Pioneer X ($old)
    Silver Pioneer ($old)
    Medium Gray Pioneer ($45)
    Dark Gary Pioneer ($45) (I have 2 of these available)
    Black Pioneer ($45)
    OD Green Pioneer ($65)

The gray clips are a bit darker than the silver scales, making them a bit less conspicuous than previous offerings, though they appear darker in these photos than IRL for some reason...
    The Black clip looks really good on the dark-gray and the black scaled Pioneers. The clips are stainless steel, the screws are tapped directly into the aluminum. Other than the addition of the clip, each knife is brand-new-in-box.

I do have an Orchid pioneer on-hand as well but wasn't sure about adding a clip to it, so contact me if you are interested.

Prices include shipping via USPS with tracking, international buyers must help defray extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities.
    Post "I'll take the ***** " indicating which knife and send me a PM or e-mail to follow up for payment information. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    TRfromMT likes this.
  2. rod tak

rod tak Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2010
    I'll take the pruner

3. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    Pruner still available, but Electrician now SOLD to rod tak

4. martinlutherbling

martinlutherbling

Oct 10, 2014
    I'll take a silver pioneer please!

5. chiral.grolim

Dec 2, 2008
    It's yours! Send me a PM or an e-mail with your address and I'll send you my payment info, thank you!

6. martinlutherbling

martinlutherbling

Oct 10, 2014
    What's your email sir?

7. chiral.grolim

Dec 2, 2008
    chiral.grolim (Gmail)

You Should also be able to PM and email me by clicking on my avatar.

Edit: I can't seem to figure out how to start a new "conversation" on BF and am not sure what contact if is clear on my profile page, but just message me again here if you have trouble. I couldn't find an email for you on your profile page...

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  8. chiral.grolim

Dec 2, 2008
    Silver Pioneer sold, list updated, and anyone interested can feel free to e-mail me to request other models :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.