1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Victorinox Swiss Army Knives - Alox scales with Pocket-Clip mod

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by chiral.grolim, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    These are production Victorinox SAKs, all purchased new-in-box, then modified by addition of a pocket-clip directly to the non-presentation alox scale (orients the knife for right-front-pocket tip-up carry of main blade).

Pruner ($55)
    Medium Gray Pioneer ($45)

OD Green Pioneer ($pf)

(The Electrician, Silver Pioneer, Black Pioneer, Farmers, and Pioneer X shown here are all sold, but I can get more, just let me know if you are interested. I also have more Dark Gray Pioneers on hand but need to clip them, I will post another thread when i have another batch of knives available)

The gray clips are a bit darker than the silver scales, making them a bit less conspicuous than previous offerings, though they appear darker in these photos than IRL for some reason...
    The Black clip looks really good on the dark-gray and the black scaled Pioneers. The clips are stainless steel, the screws are tapped directly into the aluminum. Other than the addition of the clip, each knife is brand-new-in-box.

I do have an Orchid pioneer on-hand as well but wasn't sure about adding a clip to it, so contact me if you are interested.

Prices include shipping via USPS with tracking, international buyers must help defray extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities.
    Post "I'll take the ***** " indicating which knife and send me a PM or e-mail to follow up for payment information. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  2. s.robinette

s.robinette Gold Member Gold Member

May 31, 2016
    What color are the Pruners?

3. Destine2devoid

Destine2devoid Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 16, 2014
    I'll take the green one.

4. ignatiousR

ignatiousR

Sep 8, 2011
    I'll take a Dark Gray Pioneer

5. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    Just one basic silver pruner

Sending you a PM with payment info

I'll send you a PM

6. chiral.grolim

Dec 2, 2008
    @ignatiousR
    I could not send you a PM or email so i just replied to your comment on my profile page, listing both a link to my paypal account and also my email address (which is not the same as my paypal address)

7. ignatiousR

ignatiousR

Sep 8, 2011
    Payment sent

8. dobermaniac

dobermaniac Gold Member Gold Member

May 13, 2013
    I'll take the farmer if still available- sending PM

9. chiral.grolim

Dec 2, 2008
    new batch posted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.