1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Victorinox Swiss Army Knives - Alox scales with Pocket-Clip mod

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by chiral.grolim, Mar 2, 2018.

1. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    These are production Victorinox SAKs, all purchased new-in-box, then modified by addition of a pocket-clip directly to the non-presentation alox scale (orients the knife for right-front-pocket tip-up carry of main blade).

Prices are USD and include shipping via USPS with tracking, international buyers must help defray extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities.

Dark Gray Pioneer ($old)
    Black Pioneer ($48)
    Medium Gray Pioneer ($48)
    Electrician ($55)
    Pruner ($55)
    Rancher ($old)

If you don't see a model you'd like clipped, just let me know and I can order and clip one for you.

The gray clips are a bit darker than the silver scales, though they appear darker in these photos than IRL for some reason... I find that they are less conspicuous than polished clips, which may be beneficial, but they do polish further with a bit of work.

The Black clip looks really good on the dark-gray and the black scaled Pioneers. The clips are stainless steel, the screws are tapped directly into the aluminum. Other than the addition of the clip, each knife is brand-new-in-box.

Post "I'll take the ***** " indicating which knife and send me a PM or e-mail to follow up for payment information. Thanks for looking!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pictures of previous work:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  2. fewpop

fewpop Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 18, 2004
    I need to withdraw my purchase offer due to unexpected circumstances. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  3. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    No problem! :)

All knives listed above still available, though i had to correct that I do not currently have a Silver Pioneer, it is an Electrician and says so on the box ;)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  4. chiral.grolim

Dec 2, 2008
    @YosemiteTom

Drop me an email, chiral.grolim AT gmail DOT com

5. TriggerThumb

TriggerThumb

Jan 21, 2018
    Emailed a query

6. TriggerThumb

TriggerThumb

Jan 21, 2018
    I'll take the rancher per email, payment sent :)

7. chiral.grolim

Dec 2, 2008
    Rancher and Dark Pioneer both sold and shipped! A few others remain, and I will order some more knives to replenish my list when i get the chance.