• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Vintage Skateboards, Trades welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan V.

Gold Member
I really to hate part with these, but since my back surgery last year, I am not supposed to do anything that could re-herniate my spine, so these have to go. :(
I am hoping someone here might appreciate these more than I can and might be willing to trade some knives for them.
These are the last of my skateboard collection. Some of these are hard to find collectables, and many have some nice vintage hardware.
If you are collector, you know what these are, so send me a message if you are interested.
I could easily put these on eBay an get well over $1000 for them, but thought I would take a long-shot here on the forums.
I quickly posted pricing, willing to accept trades on knives, preferable someone who wants a chunk of these for a high end knife. Looking for Chris reeve folders, William Henry, Strider, Xm-18 exc....
Feel free to email offers, I am not set on pricing.

Thanks,
Evan

List of boards:
$120 Sector Nine Bamboo longboard with soy-based wheels
$140 Black G&S skateboard with Magnesium trucks and looks like Krytronic wheels. Comes with NEW stock Gordon and Smith G&S Sticker for botom or top of board.
$50 yellow Amflex fiberglass skateboard with ACS-500 trucks and blank wheels (Blue one sold)
$250 Sweet Black aluminum Banzai with ACS-580 trucks and UFO wheels
$100 Dan Brown (kryptrinics deck I believe) Psychedelic graphic like new
$70 Element deck complete

SPF $150 G&S skateboard with Lazer trucks and Simms Snake wheels with some nice vintage stickers
SPF$45 each 2 variflex decks like new, One striker Snake one geometric
SPF $60 wood California classic brand new, with fast new vintage ball bearing wheels/trucks
SPF $60 Nash goofy foot
SPF $100. Hobie competition fiberglass board with Bennett truck and Hobie wheels
SPF $60 Logan Earth Ski with some nice vintage stickers
SPF $100 with free matching t-shirt Hook-ups Trixie pin-up Deck
SPF$180 Mike kershnar Limited of and numbered of 20 Snake and mouse deck.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC04151.jpg
    DSC04151.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 414
  • DSC04153.jpg
    DSC04153.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 416
  • DSC04174.jpg
    DSC04174.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 285
  • DSC01887.jpg
    DSC01887.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Interested in splitting up the lot and selling the Hook Ups individually?

No problem.
I am willing to split-up the group.
Email Sent.

Evan,
I have a Bark River Colonial Patch w/ ivory micarta scales and leather sheath. Its LNIB never sharpened or carried, I would trade you for:

$140 Sector Nine Bamboo longboard with soy-based wheels

Pm me or email @ randy.skiba@hotmail.com if interested. Thanks.

I've got a SNG with tritium screw... Kinda could use a board but know nothing about them. Any chance we could work out a deal and you could educate me a little as far as what I need? Just need something to help getting around campus.

I have always wanted to try out one of those, so this would be new adventure for both of us. :) The perfect deck would be the sector Nine. It's sweet, perfect for cruising, and in between a longboard and standard deck. It also supports the whole sustainable resource with a bamboo board and smooth soy-based wheels (yes, they are made from soy beans)
I've got a SNG with tritium screw... Kinda could use a board but know nothing about them. Any chance we could work out a deal and you could educate me a little as far as what I need? Just need something to help getting around campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back