Walking Dead Time!

It's back! What are your hopes for this season?
Mine: Machone takes that one eyed pscyo head off!
More Busse kin. Maybe a KZII sighting.

is anyone else as annoyed as I am that Daryl left with Merle???? cuz I am really an unhappy camper about that.

Governor isn't as psycho as he's made out to be, he did keep all those people Alive and thriving, while letting the Dr. Do research, he's not evil just different, when they killed the national guard troops that was a good tactical move, not nice but smart.

Governor isn't as psycho as he's made out to be, he did keep all those people Alive and thriving, while letting the Dr. Do research, he's not evil just different, when they killed the national guard troops that was a good tactical move, not nice but smart.

if you keep "living" heads in jars, and your zombified daughter in shackles in a secret room, in my book, you are a psycho. Just saying. Shane would have been an asset to the Governor's camp...........

Not trying to give away spoilers here. Showed up 30 minutes into the show so trying to find out what happened :D I've got it recording so will know

if you keep "living" heads in jars, and your zombified daughter in shackles in a secret room, in my book, you are a psycho. Just saying. Shane would have been an asset to the Governor's camp...........

Well considering he was trying to find a cure for his daughter I don't think it's at all strange he tried to keep his daughter safe, not saying the jar thing wasn't creeping but last time I checked they are living in a zombie world so normality isn't really such a thing, Daryl wears zombie ears around his neck but everyone loves him? Double standard methinks

Well considering he was trying to find a cure for his daughter I don't think it's at all strange he tried to keep his daughter safe, not saying the jar thing wasn't creeping but last time I checked they are living in a zombie world so normality isn't really such a thing, Daryl wears zombie ears around his neck but everyone loves him? Double standard methinks

No that his daughter is dead, I think the crazy cometh

I would have Daryl on my side any day. Easy on the eye and does what needs to be done when the time is right. Seriously though, I personally would not trust anyone that keeps zombie heads in jars. Too darned dangerous. I wouldn't align myself with a large group of people anyway, in this case I feel safety in numbers is not the way to go. But I do not trust people to begin with.

I feel the same way...
I was screaming at my tv telling him not to go!!!!!
hopefully he does what I expect him to do and it will be a moot point anyway. Since Daryl was not in the trade paperback, there is really no way of knowing where Daryl is headed.....

I think the black and white episodes would make the show cool in an old school kind of way. I'm thinking Merle will threaten Carol forcing Daryl's hand to take his life.

Back