• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Weekend Blowout Sale Benchmade Bugout / ZT 0450

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
The rules of the sale are as follows: you must be 18 to buy and its up to the buyer to know their local knife laws. Price includes PP fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping. I reserve the right to refuse sale. First to say I'll take it via PM, email, or post gets it. Please look at the pictures as they are part of the description. Not interested in trades at this time. Prices good until Monday Dec 23rd at 12 pm MT. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Benchmade Bugout SOLD

Knife has been carried and used, still has original factory edge. There is some slight blade play when open. Comes with box and bag.

evlcE5b.jpg

CHaKx7O.jpg

nv3DeHN.jpg

Zero Tolerance 0450 SOLD

Knife has been professionally anodized by Bladeswelove, carried and lightly used, has original factory edge. This knife is essentially new aside from the scales, I maybe opened a few amazon packages and that’s it. Because of the nature of anodized titanium it shows a lot of wear from a small amount of use. My point is this knife is a steal and don’t let an ugly duckling dissuade you from a swan of a deal. Rock solid lock up and perfectly centered. Comes with box.

LWbHNUy.jpg

0Lqjgfr.jpg

2JEtV87.jpg

DZ1CCUS.jpg

Last edited:
Bugout is sold. ZT is available for a great price don’t miss out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back