1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

  2. Week 7 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways will be livestreamed @ 5pm Eastern, Sunday Feb 17!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Laconico Gemini, along with BladeForums branded gear!

    Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Wengerinox Cleaver

Discussion in 'Kitchen Cutlery & Tools' started by Casuist, Aug 15, 2018.

  1. Casuist


    Aug 15, 2018
    I have a cleaver stamped WENGERINOX. It appears to be vintage and I can't find any information on the net about any such a thing existing. Anybody out there know anything about this?

  2. John A. Larsen

    John A. Larsen

    Jan 15, 2001
    The maker is Wenger, Inox means it is stainless. Should be lots of information available on Wenger. John
    GABaus likes this.
  3. jc57

    jc57 Gold Member Gold Member

    Nov 28, 2012
    Wenger - big Swiss knife maker that merged with Victorinox

    INOX - short for inoxydable, which means "stainless steel".

    So you have a Wenger stainless steel knife.
    GABaus likes this.

Share This Page